DescriptionWatercolour paints uniquely lend themselves to Landscapes. Fast and loose, or slow and steady? Learn how to control watercolour paint as well as embrace its unpredictability and go with the flow! Practise and understand exciting techniques including: watercolour washes, layering, wet-on-wet, wet-on-dry, stippling, spatter, masking and sgraffito. Enjoy 5 weeks of Landscape Projects and go home with paintings to be proud of. Following our popular 'Painting Watercolour Landscapes' Course, I will be teaching how to apply different watercolour techniques to 5 new kinds of landscape.
- Week 1 - 06/09/22 - How to paint a night time Cityscape
- Week 2 - 13/09/22 - How to paint pastoral farmland
- Week 3 - 20/09/22 - How to paint an Autumnal Forest
- Week 4 - 27/09/22 - How to paint a Waterfall
- Week 5- 04/10/22 - How to paint ancient Standing Stones